Saturday, September 12, 2009

term 3 week 8

1a)What are the 4 rules for religious harmony?


The first rule is all group have to exercise tolerance and restraint.Secind rule is to keep religion separate from politics.Thirdly,government must remain secular.Lastly,maintain the common space that all Singaporeans share.

1b)In your opinion,how can we maintain a common space in schools?

In my opinion,we just have to cooperate and live as family with each other from diffrent races .

2)Do you respect other religion?Why or Why not?
What do you think of children who stay away from thier parents' funerals because they believe the traditional rites are against their new religion?

I respect other religion because we live in a multi-racial country.We have to live like a family.I feel sad for them and they are also unlucky.I feel this rule has to change soon immediately. And i will always respect other religion if i want others to respect my religion too.

No comments:

Post a Comment